The high efficiency is self-contained and designed to provide year-round comfort and are mainly installed in hotels, motels, office buildings, nursing homes, classrooms, apartments, greenrooms, dormitories, bonus rooms and hospitals. This products provide energy-efficient heating and cooling using reverse cycle technology. The electric heat strip is used as supplemental heat only a few days out the year when the temperature drops too low for the heat pump to provide energy-efficient heating. The electric heat pumps are installed on an interior wall with the back of the unit vented to the exterior with a separate outdoor and indoor motor configuration that assures lower noise level.
* This electric heat pump is stylish, quiet and an economical way to cool heat your room. Fresh air intake design and the washable polypropylene air filter ensures a cleaner and fresher room comfort indoor air quality.
* Dip-switches offer numerous customized settings to easily fit many applications. The unit is equipped to work with optional 24V wall thermostat and an optional remote control. Every unit is built with standard digital push button control panel and an LED display to show set temperature and operational codes, selection of heating, cooling, fan modes and precise temperature adjustment.
* This products are equipped to work with standard wall thermostats and have a built in receiver for an optional wireless remote. The units are durable, quiet and reliable. Every unit is built with a standard push button control panel with an LED display to show the set temperature and operational codes.
* Energy saving Front Office control mode efficiently manages all of the room's lowest and highest temperature settings from the front desk via dip switch configuration.
* Heat pumps operate off of electrically powered inverter-driven compressors, which are able to vary their speed based on actual demand. It’s important to note that these systems don’t use electricity to generate heat, instead, they use electricity as a means of moving the heat they produce via a typical refrigeration system, which rejects and extracts heat from the ambient air.
Heating capacity kW
Power input kW
Cooling capacity kW
Power input kW
Maximum water temperature ℃
Working outside temperature ℃
DC inverter compressor
Fin-tube heat exchanger with hydrophilic coating
Plate heat exchanger
Dimensions (W*D*H) mm
Noise Level at 1 meter dB(A)
Net/gross weight kg
Heating: outside temperature (DB/WB) =7/6℃, water inlet/outlet=30/35℃
Cooling: outside temperature (DB/WB) =35/24℃, water inlet/outlet=23/18℃