Free Thermal Energy from Sunlight
A perfect solution for a heating or hot water system normally contains a main heat source and a backup heat source, the combined work of heat sources should make the system to be independent, energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly. Our first-class solar thermal collectors are the best supplements besides our heat pumps. Due to the advanced technologies and selected superior materials, our solar thermal collectors have very high thermal efficiency and minimal emittance and heat loss, can be installed in all kinds of roofs.
Benefits for You
● Full selective titanium-coated aluminum surface, copper surface for options.
● Very high efficiency, absorptance up to 95%, emittance only 4%.
● Advanced laser welding technology, small heat contact resistance.
● Using superior materials e.g. copper pipes, low iron termpered glass, rockwool insulation.
● Long lifetime and high reliability.
● Flexible and easy installation, suitable for different roofs..
● Solar keymark certificated.
Gross area m2
Aperture area m2
Absorber area m2
Normal flow rate L/h
Stagnation temperature ℃
Maximum operation pressure bar
Electrostatic painted aluminum
EPDM & Silicone & Aluminum frame
Almeco-Tinox high selective aluminum, thickness 0.3mm
Material of absorber tube
Low iron tempered glass, thickness 4mm
Transmittance of glass
Thermal conductivity of insulation W/m·K
Thickness of insulation mm
Embossed-finished aluminum sheet
In roof / on roof / flat roof